
So, I thought I'd be brave and venture into the world of digi scrapbooking. First things first, I spent a couple hours downloading all the fun freebies on 2Peas I could find. That being done, I took a bunch of the Rhonna Farrer stuff, and came up with this. It's a picture of my son John (our middle child) with my new brother-in-law this past summer at his wedding to my sister Rachel. John was the groomsmen, and he was so cute! I love this picture of them together.
I really didn't do a whole lot except drag everything around where it belonged, and softened the edges of the photo a bit, but it turned out alright. I can see where this could be a lot of fun. Too bad I already spent so much on all my paper stuff!
1 comment:
Now there's two handsome boys if I ever saw them!! I am Darrel's Mom, and I brag about Darrel every chance I get!! Johnathan was just adorable at the wedding. And Rachel was, of course, to die for. Monica, what a beautiful layout. I am so far behind you in skill and talent. You are really an amazing Scrapbooker! Did you take this photo yourself or was this one from the photographer? What is your camera??
Post a Comment