It was wonderful to spend some one-on-one time with my only girl - she's getting so big so fast, I hope for lots more opportunities like this!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Mom & Katie's Great Adventure!
That's what this week was - or at least the mornings. Since the boys had speech camp in Lethbridge every morning from 9-12, it wasn't really worth driving home, so Katie and I got to spend some time together every morning. We had a great time - starting every morning at Timmy's for coffee, going school shopping, buying new shoes, doing the free make'n'take at Scrapbooker's Paradise, trying on random clothes at the Bay, wandering the mall, and ending the week with getting a manicure.
.JPG)



.JPG)
It was wonderful to spend some one-on-one time with my only girl - she's getting so big so fast, I hope for lots more opportunities like this!
It was wonderful to spend some one-on-one time with my only girl - she's getting so big so fast, I hope for lots more opportunities like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun! So nice to get to spend one on one time with your kids!
I love doing that kind of stuff with my daughter. thanks for sahring
Sounds like some great Mom/DD bonding time! Cant wait to see these pics scrapped.
awww...cute pictures of your daughter! I have a 10 week old little girl (and a 4 year old lil boy) that I can't wait to do the girly stuff with!
awww...cute pictures of your daughter! I have a 10 week old little girl (and a 4 year old lil boy) that I can't wait to do the girly stuff with!
Monica looks like you 2 had a lot of fun!!! Treasure these moments.
What a great week with your girl! That is a gift! Thanks for visiting my blog...
monica, you are such a great mom :)
Post a Comment