Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Scrapbooker's Paradise

So, Scrapbooker's Paradise has truly been one of my favorite stores over the past few years. Since they opened, I've spent more than my fair share of dollars there. To be honest, I try to stay out of there, just for the benefit of my wallet. Having spent a lot of time on the boards over at 2Peas, I realize how fortunate I am to have an LSS right here, because so many have closed.

So, when they opened up a DT call, I thought, why not? Let's give it a try. So, part of the call is asking for my 3 favorite projects, and why they're my favorite. Here they are!

This LO is currently my absolute favorite. I just made it a couple of weeks ago, and am most excited about the fact that it signifies my transition from scrapping 3 complete albums for each of my kids to beginning a family album. I love how the grid turned out, and how the white background helps the pics pop off the page.

This is also a new LO of mine, and I love it! I just bought the Cricut cartridge "Quarter Note" and I'm super excited about it. Again - the white background just makes everything pop. I really like how the bright colors turned out too - it's so hard to get good pics at school programs, and I think the paper helps out the pics.

This is an older LO, but I really love it. The colors turned out perfectly, and I really like how the journaling worked out around the pics.

So, those are my top 3. I would love to make this DT - I've never made one before, and it would be pretty exciting!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are 3 wonderful layouts. I don't know why they wouldn't choose you; you do just great work. Good luck!

ScrappnBee said...

These LOs are fabulous! I hope you get your DT! love the journalling around the boarder of the photos!

Colleen said...

Good luck! Great layouts! The funny thing is that I needed some Pink Paislee page protectors for my One Little Word class and I just ordered them from this store and got them yesterday!