Monday, April 30, 2007

A Clean House is a Sign of...

You know, that quote can be ended many different ways, but in my house, a clean house is a sign of a good day! Wow, finally had time to get it all cleaned up this morning, and let me tell you, I'm am a much happier person! I'm one of those people who if my house isn't clean, things don't go well. Over the weekend we had a wedding to go to, soccer practices, piano lessons to teach, all sorts of things that prevented me from getting my weekly cleaning done, so when I had this morning completely open, I busted out the vaccuum and went to work! It was definitely a good day in the Moedt house today...

5 comments:

Heather said...

I feel the same way! It often seems like my son and my husband are my enemies in the house cleaning battle though!

Colleen said...

I know how you feel Monica! I woke up to a messy kitchen this morning and it's not a good way for be to start, so cleaning it was the first thing I did! It always feels so much better! I just blogged about doing some purging of stuff in our house too!

Yellow Fence said...

I love nothing more than a clean house. I feel so much more productive!

Shannon

Jill said...

I love a clean house! I think the kids have some sort of automatic destruction device implanted in their very limbs though. :-(

Glad it was a good/productive day!!!!!!!

toners said...

It's a great feeling. It'll be one advantage of when DS is in kindergarten next year...I'll be able to clean my house in half the time I do now (since he's my "helper")...enjoy your clean house!