Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's up and running!!!!

I'm so excited - the All the Rage blog is up and running, and looks amazing! Our first challenge is up there, and it was hosted by...me! It's a color challenge - use mostly green and 2 different patterned papers. Anyone who wants to play along, check out the blog, and post your LO on the MAS website. Did I mention there are prizes? Yup - play in our challenge and get entered into a random drawing on June 9. So, click on the link on the side and check it out - see you there!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Congrats Monica! I can't imagine how excited you must be about all this! Going to go check it out!

Vee said...

very cool!!
going to check it out :)

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Lynn said...

Sounds like we are going to be having some fun! Just a quick question... It said a minimum of 8x8 can it be 12 x12? This is right up my alley! Can't wait to see everyones work.