Saturday, May 5, 2007
Happy National Scrapbooking Day!
That's right - we have our own national holiday! Jonathan may or may not have rolled his eyes when he found that out! Oh well - it's fun all the way around. How can it not be - a whole day dedicated to scrapbooking! Unfortunately, at our house we had soccer practice, piano lessons, and all the usual Saturday afternoon things. I'm getting a bit of stuff done though - working on a LO for John's album, as well as making this card for the DW thread on 2Peas in a Bucket - even won a prize, thanks, Jan! So, whatever you're doing this NSD, hope you have a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute card Monica. I'm sure you all had a blast yesterday, wish I could have played too but the graduation took precident. Thanks for the comment on my blog about the photo. Sadly there won't be another day for me to take a photo with me in it--can't believe I was so stupid not to get a shot with just me, DH and DS! So stupid!
What a cute card! Sounds like you had a very busy weekend!! Hope you get some time to yourself soon too! Maybe Mother's Day is not before, eh?
Post a Comment