I love my new scrap space! I was originally set up in the loft of our house, which was just fine. It was very well-lit, the walls were a beautiful celery green, and it doubled as the kids' playroom so I didn't feel like I was abandoning them. Then, this summer when Jonathan came home with a pool table, I got moved to the basement. I might even like this better, because I'm able to arrange things more practically here, plus now I can watch tv while I scrap. Take a look!
Monday, September 17, 2007
2 Peas Question - Monday, September 17
Share with us fellow pea's were we do are creating. If you have pictures of your scrap area post them. Feel free to add why you have your area in a certain area of the house.
I love my new scrap space! I was originally set up in the loft of our house, which was just fine. It was very well-lit, the walls were a beautiful celery green, and it doubled as the kids' playroom so I didn't feel like I was abandoning them. Then, this summer when Jonathan came home with a pool table, I got moved to the basement. I might even like this better, because I'm able to arrange things more practically here, plus now I can watch tv while I scrap. Take a look!
I love my new scrap space! I was originally set up in the loft of our house, which was just fine. It was very well-lit, the walls were a beautiful celery green, and it doubled as the kids' playroom so I didn't feel like I was abandoning them. Then, this summer when Jonathan came home with a pool table, I got moved to the basement. I might even like this better, because I'm able to arrange things more practically here, plus now I can watch tv while I scrap. Take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your scrap area is so nice! I LOVE the wall colour! My scrap area is in the basement too :)
I still think you need to bring down that great green color. Glad you have a place of your own though.
Post a Comment