Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fall Leaves

Wow, the colors are getting so beautiful around here. We don't actually have any trees in our own yard, but in the neighborhood and all around the leaves are all changing colors. On the way home from church today I decided that the kids and I should go for a little photo shoot. Unfortunately, I didn't get the "perfect" shot I wanted, but here's a couple that aren't too bad.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Great pics Monica! The leaves around here haven't changed quite that mch yet, but I can't wait!

Lynn said...

We have not seen much change in the colors around here yet. I can't wait. It is beautiful when it does. Great photos of the kids. I hate when it doesn't turn out the way you think it is going to.

toners said...

Great photos! The trees look so pretty and your kids are gorgeous!