You must post the rules before you give your answers.
- You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter.
- If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
- After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
- At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
Okay, Katy, here goes!
My middle name is Anne:
A - anal retentive - this is what my husband says I am, because everything has to be just so. :)
N - not so very short - 6'1"
N - never want to move out of Southern Alberta
E - even when I'm super tired, I get up to work out in the morning, because this weight loss plan is actually working!!!
Alright, so, now the people I've tagged are:
Theresa
Pamela
Steph
Maureen
Thanks, Katy - it was fun!
3 comments:
I've never been tagged before! I am off to post my info! Great list! I love the name Anne~
Wonderful list, Monica! :)
SO you are tall and anal!! Never knew that about you! Me, I am short and disorganized.
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I am very greatful for your virtual hugs. You are so sweet!!!
MANDY
Post a Comment