Having a day at home definitely gives me time to slow down, catch my breath, and actually be a little creative! I haven't taken any pictures in quite awhile, and while the ones I took today won't win any awards, we had fun.
I decided to document what each of the kids were into right now - take a look:


5 comments:
That is a great idea! I need to take a little time to do the same. Your kids are so cute!
Your pics will make a great lo! I do an annual "favorites" lo for dd an dds. They love to look back and see what they were into when they were little or even last year. I love to see the changes they go through from year to year :)
They l;ook super happy!
What a great idea for some photos! Awesome job :) And what cuties the kids are!
Monica,
I left a tag for you on my blog. I hope that you are all out of those terrible cold temperatures! I cannot believe what a wild winter this has been.
Post a Comment