Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nathan!


As much as I asked him to please stay 6 forever, Nathan turned 7 yesterday. Hard to believe my baby is already 7 years old. He had a great birthday - we went swimming with friends yesterday and then my in-laws came for supper. His birthday party was today, with 3 friends and Grandma. Definitely a spoiled little boy!

5 comments:

*Monica B* said...

He looks so happy! Glad he had a good birthday. Oh, and that cake looks really yummy!! I *love* cake... I know, I'm really bad. lol.

Theresa said...

Nathan, congrats on getting to celebrate your birthday two days in a row. Randy thinks you should celebrate the whole week!

Lori K said...

Such a wonderful smile he has! Cool cake too! Glad it was a good Day.

all the days of our life said...

He looks so CUTE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... The cake looks yummy. Glad you had a nice one.

all the days of our life said...

Monica, this picture is so cute, he looks so cute and happy...Glad he had a great birthday...that cake looks YUMMY