Friday, July 4, 2008

Once Again....

....I find myself months behind here and almost embarassed to post anything because it's been so long. But, if I don't start, I'm only going to get farther behind. So, here I go again.

I think a good place to start is with a few pics from over the past few months, just a quick overview!






So, as you can see, we've been busy with birthdays, concerts, camp and all sorts of great stuff. Now we're settling into summer vacation and loving it!

3 comments:

Lori K said...

Hey Monica! Love that top pick of your DS and the Cross! Good for you to get back to blogging! My next task is to figure out how to link everyone else's blog to mine.
Looks like youve gotten alot of SPAM comments!

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness Monica that top photo is awesome!!!!

Kim said...

great pics...
feels good to settle in to summer vacation :)