Sunday, January 17, 2010

Olympic Excitement!

Today was the big day that the Olympic Torch came through Coaldale. While it didn't make a stop, it was still pretty exciting to go out and cheer it on. Today is Day 80 of the Torch Run, and only 25 days until the Olympics begin. I told the kids how exciting this was, it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, until I remembered that actually, I've seen this before, when the torch came through for the 1988 Winter Games in Calgary....oh well. Guess I am old.

Here's a few pics from this afternoon...





3 comments:

Pink Heather said...

How exciting. You got some good pictures there!

Tere Azua said...

yes, once in a life time expirience!!!
Love the pictures!!!!!

all the days of our life said...

WOW That is so exciting. great picture. You are one lucky lady to have seen this 2x in your life.