Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Scripture Challenge 2010

While I generally only scrap my kids, I have done a couple of different projects through the years, like the album of our trip to California, or the album I made for my parents, chronicling the building of their house.

But this year I'm going to work on a bit of a different album. Patter Cross, over at Triple the Scraps, is running a Scripture Challenge again this year. The idea is to study a different word every two weeks, finding Scripture verses that relate to that word, and are meaningful to you.

The first word is "hope", and here's the page I made for that, as well as a title page I made for the album.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw this on your signature and thought i would check it out on your blog.. i am going to join this group also.. this is such a wonderful idea..

Kim said...

I am taking part in this challenge this year too. I chose my scriptures last night, just need some time when I'm not dog-tired to sit down and do some creating. This weekend I think...

Lizzy said...

This is so inspiring. It will be a precious treasure as you do it, good luck and God bless you Monica.

Lizzy said...

Was trying to leave my comment, but not cooperating. Hope you get this. Your project will be a treasure..

dj said...

awesome--I love how you added definitions--looking forward to seeing your other pages!1

Gwen said...

This is beautiful and I love your title page, too! Are these 6 x 6?

Patter Cross said...

Love how you did "hope is." Very awesome, and a beautiful page. Love the title page too. I told someone else that I forgot to do my title page. I better do that maybe today! LOL! Glad to have you joining in! Blessings,

elizabeth said...

I love your page and title page! I've narrowed down which verse I want to use, but haven't done mine yet.

GranthamLynn said...

I found pattern cross today and looking at the participates. I love this. I would like to joing too. This is a wonderful idea. I love yours. Thanks for sharing.
It was nice visiting your blog.
Have a Blessed Weekend,
Sherry

Beverly said...

ooo.. love your design and how you incorporated the challenge word into your page...
wonderful title page as well...hmmm, I didn't think to make one of those...

Sandy Hentzel said...

Love your layout! Can't wait to see more in 2010!

Debra said...

I like your unique perspective on scrapping hope. Your printing is wonderful.I especially like the font on your title page.

Susan said...

Nicely done (and I love your blog set)